We’ve hope you had a successful Thanksgiving celebration after this historic 2016 presidential election. We know getting the family together for the holidays can sometimes be a daunting task but now that Thanksgiving is over, it’s time to start getting ready for the rest of the holiday season. We’ve compiled a short list that will hopefully make the remaining weeks of 2016 as easy as possible for both yourself and your family.
- Buy your presents online during Cyber Monday, NOT Black Friday – We’re all aware of how hectic black Friday shopping can be and many of us dread the thought of having to stand in crazy long lines to get the best deals out there. Thankfully Cyber Monday deals have become more and more popular since the internet took over our homes almost two decades ago. Today IS the day to get the first item of your holiday check list taken care of. Take advantage of the excellent Cyber Monday deals going on today. We are also offering excellent gift ideas at www.eatusa.net and you can take 24% off your entire order. Simply use promo code CYBER during checkout!
- Christmas tree Shopping – Let’s face it, most people buy their Christmas Tree on Black Friday but the best time to buy your Christmas tree is on Cyber Monday. Get #1 on the check list taken care of early so that as soon as you finish the work day you can head out to your favorite location and buy your tree. If you have kids, make sure your new Christmas tree is home before the children come home from school as it will increase your chances of getting the kids to help you decorate.
- Gift Wrapping – As you receive the gifts you’ve ordered, make sure you don’t wait until the last minute to gift wrap your items. We all know our children will start searching every nook and cranny in the house to find out what gifts they are getting so gift wrapping them and putting them underneath the tree will prevent them from doing so, while building up the excitement that comes with Christmas gifts.
- Greeting Cards – Depending on the size of your family and friends, avoid waiting until the last minute to write your wonderful messages and well wishes so we suggest you start taking care of this task 2 weeks before Christmas and make sure they have all been sent out a week before. This is normally a perfect time as no one likes receiving a Christmas card afterwards.
- Cook, cook, cook – 3 to 4 days before Christmas is the perfect time to start setting up your Turkey or Ham. Plan out exactly how long it may take to get all your holiday meals cooked and make sure you’re not missing any ingredients. If you’re trying out a recipe for the first time, don’t try it out on your family, instead consider making a smaller portion to make sure it’s going to work. Trust me, your family will be thankful you did. Lastly, make sure you’re going to have enough for the entire party.
- A clean house is a happy house – We highly suggest that you do a thorough cleaning of the house a week before celebrating Christmas. Not only will this make you feel good about yourself but let’s face it, by the time the party is over, your house will probably be quite messy with smells of fried food, and other various smells. Deep cleaning the house will make post holiday cleaning that much easier.
We hope this list makes your Christmas preparations a bit easier. I know it’s made it that much easier for us by following these simple steps.
With the latest craze of craft beers popping up all over the country and even big names like Busch trying to tap into the craft beer market, it should come to no surprise to anyone that more and more people are using their homes as a place to brew their beer ideas. If you are one of those people interested in learning how to make your own beer then we have the perfect product for you.
Brewdemon offers this fantastic craft beer kit to turn you into a beer making master. With this kit, you can make 2 gallons of beer in less than 2 weeks. Stop complaining that all cheap beer tastes the same and find out how delicious beer can be (and economical!) when you make it yourself.
This kit from Brewdemon includes a recipe one of their most popular beers. It’s called American Prophecy ale. It’s light in body and color but rich in flavor and with an AVB rating of less than 4% you will be able to enjoy a few of these without feeling intoxicated; in other words, it’s just right.
Also included is the world’s first (patent pending) small batch conical fermenter. It allows you to brew batch after batch and always with great results. Do keep in mind that this kit does not include the bottles but the directions mention the best way to go acquiring the proper bottles for best taste. If you do want the entire package that includes even the bottles with labels, you can always check out the craft beer kit plus
Whether you are just starting to brew your own beer or have experience, this kit will be perfect for everyone but as they say, practice makes perfect. We think it would be a great addition to those college students that are old enough to consume alcoholic beverages. Impress your friends at your sorority or fraternity houses. We’ve received many great comments praising this kit for bringing life to their party.
You never know what kind of crazy flavor you can come up with but we have seen tons of very creative flavors and have tasted some amazing beers in the last few months….along with some beers that were not very good….again…practice makes perfect so practice with this amazing kit from Brewdemon!
Here is a full list of everything includes in this kit:
(1) Conical Fermenter
(1) Fermenter Base
(1) Adjustable Flow Tap Assembly
(1) Venting Plug
(1) Stick-on Temperature Gauge
(1) American Prophecy Ale Recipe
(1) Packet of Dry Brewing Yeast
(1) Packet of One Step No-Rinse Cleanser
(1) Easy to Follow Brewing Instructions
Last night’s Thursday Night Football game combined for 68 points and showed the type of pressure both teams were on to avoid a winless start to the season. Everything from a scary moment when Brandon Marshall thought his career was over to the questioning of Darrelle Revis’s status as one of the best cornerbacks in the country, one thing was certain…. the Jets did not seem to give up through the contest, ending up on top of the Bills by a score of 37 to 31.
It seems the chip on the shoulder of the Jets brought on by last year’s 22-17 loss to the same Buffalo Bills team that eliminated them from playoff contention got to them as they kept fighting back time and time again. The Jets were able to bounce back from a season opening loss to the Bengals which also snapped a 5 game losing streak to their rivals.
On the other hand, the painful start to the season for the Buffalo Bills continues as they have now dropped to 0-2 for the first time since 2010 and have embarrassingly given up over 800 yards in the last 2 games. This stat is even more painful considering the fact that Rex Ryan has recently added his brother as the assistant head coach, which had seem some success as the defensive coordinator for the New Orleans saints before quickly letting that team down before being finally let go last year. Let’s not also forget that Rex Ryan had coached the Jets from 2009 to 2014. It clearly has not been a good 2016 so far for brothers Rex and Rob.
Speaking of staff members switching from one team to another, Ryan Fitzpatrick, the quarterback of the New York Jets has played for 6 NFL teams, including 3 seasons from 2009 to 2012 with the same Buffalo Bills team he beat. Last night, he completed 24 of 34 passes for a total of 374 yards with a pass completion percentage of 70.6%, up from 54.3% last week. He also did not throw any interceptions so Jets fans would like to think he does give the Jets a chance. It also doesn’t hurt that he’s surrounded by great weapons such as Brandon Marshall and Eric Decker.
The next Jets game is against the Kansas City Chiefs at Arrowhead stadium, which by many former players and analysts is considered the toughest stadium to play in so they certainly have their hands full. Let’s see how New York plans their strategy and come out with a win. The game is scheduled for 4:25 pm EST.
The staff at Eat Usa wants to help you get ready for next week’s game by offering our fantastic Jumbo Football Party Box which includes 2 bags of Snappy movie theater butter popcorn, a box of Mike & Ike candy as well as a bag of Original Skittles and Twizzlers. Most importantly, it also includes 2 penalty flags. Find out more about this product by clicking here and come back often as we’re constantly adding more products. As always, all of our products are proudly made in the United States.